Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Beijing to Bihar

I apologise I have not written anything for a long time. Many friends have wondered why, some have gently reprimanded me, and I intend to make up for it.

My life has been on a rollercoaster for the past few weeks (I'd like to tell you that I am terrified of rollercoasters and never get on them). First the terrorist attacks happened and we were swamped at work, then I was in Beijing during the Olympics, then Bihar, and in the middle of all this my father went through a surgery.

But I am back now, and to prove this I shall first file some pictures from Beijing -- and then Bihar. I know many of you friends do not like it when I do it, but I will post a few stories I did in the past several days from Bihar.

I am very angry, and I hope it shows.

Neelesh

No comments:

(All photos by the author, except when credit mentioned otherwise)